I started at Mobile Roadie as an interactive designer in June 2011, then starting doing front-end development, then went on as product manager, and finished as a director of product in December 2013.
I've led teams and performed design & development work on the following projects:
- Custom app themes for high profile clients
- Spear-headed a complete redesign of our customer facing CMS, beginning with user research, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, and scheduling
- Did initial rounds of development on our platform-controlled mobile web product
- Involved with redesign of public site, multiple times, including making the entire site responsive to all device sizes
- Migrated our issue tracking to JIRA and configured it to suit our needs and instituted Agile development processes
- Instituted a thorough Quality Assurance process with other team members
- Began robust Google Analytics tracking of our products to determine successes and improve conversions
- Writing detailed product requirements for iOS and Android bugs, improvements, and features to present to stakeholders as well as developers
- Maintained a product road map to establish themes for upcoming sprints
- Defining statements of work for custom work with high profile clients, and project managing the launch and success of their mobile apps
- Improving internal company communication by writing and maintaining workflows and processes and reference documentation, especially for new employees
- Defined and launched several new products and updates, such as: geofencing, interactive maps, in-app purchases, customer analytics, app user onboarding, CMS customer onboarding, updated pricing, polling, golden tickets, marketing wizard, etc.
- Various miscellaneous tasks involving company morale, copywriting, social media, email marketing campaigns, language translations, A/B testing, maintaining a product updated blog, performing user research, etc.