Frequency is a service that pulls in videos from your social feeds.
I worked on the Frequency product for a short time, but I was able to:
- Get the team setup with project management software that allowed us to become more agile in development and better track our progress and become more efficient.
- Create wireframes for a redesign that made the product easier to understand and use and simplified.
- Comp out all the redesign pages and oversee the front-end development of the pages, leveraging CSS3 and JQuery to create elegant interactions.
- Write up detailed product specifications for the development team to follow when refactoring and building out the changes in the product.
- Conceptualized ideas for the Frequency iPad app to make it a lean-back personalized video experience.
- Helped with the social media strategy to setup a newsletter and blog and improve the messaging and techniques used on other networks.