- Led internal training of sales people, retailers, Fender Academy, and support teams on the software product and physical product
- Helped establish a new support site and knowledge base system to provide better technical help to these customers, and wrote majority of support content (internal and external)
- Developed features and communications to ensure that app versions aligned with compatible amp firmware versions
- Established a beta program to try new versions of the app with users, and also amp firmware
- Released both iOS and Android apps at the same time as the physical product, while accommodating the launch date moved up 6 weeks.
- Sold tens of thousands of Mustang GT amps, with approximately 70% of customers installing the app
- Came up with the idea of a card-based navigation structure and set of gestures to communicate list of presets > preset detail > signal chain > effect/amp parameters, and worked with design staff to implement
- Navigated a complex Bluetooth messaging protocol with the amp’s embedded software, and worked with teams in other locations to coordinate